Vendors / Suppliers
Doing Business With Crowley
We want to thank you again for your service and dedication working with Crowley. As mentioned previously, we continue to work towards implementing a new enterprise resource planning (ERP) solution, Oracle Cloud Fusion. The new ERP will bring many improvements to Crowley’s financial processes, including streamlining transactions with our suppliers.
As part of the enhancements, two changes are key to our partnership with you:
* Purchase Orders: In conjunction with the implementation of Oracle, we are working to ensure that our purchases are supported by Crowley Purchase Orders (POs). If you are currently receiving POs from us, please ensure that every invoice references the accurate Crowley PO number. If you are not receiving POs from us today, we may contact you soon to discuss the issuance of POs for our transactions with you.
* Code of Conduct: Crowley always seeks to be an ethical and socially responsible company. In keeping with this principle, we have updated our Code of Conduct for Contractors and Suppliers. This code delineates Crowley’s expectations on a wide variety of important subjects and provides guidance on how to find additional resources. Please review the updated code .
We will continue to communicate upcoming changes with you as details are finalized. We want to make sure we are contacting the best person in your organization regarding these changes.
We look forward to continuing business with you and thank you for your partnership.
Previous Supplier Communications
- March 2018
We want to thank you for your service and dedication working with Crowley. Because of how much we value you as a partner, we want to let you know about an exciting change we are undertaking that will streamline how we do business together.
As 2018 progresses, Crowley will be implementing a new enterprise resource planning (ERP) solution, the Oracle Cloud Fusion system. This system will, among other things, enhance our ability to manage financial transactions, including helping make our interactions with business partners like you more efficient.
This is the beginning of a phased implementation. Certain Oracle modules will come online in mid-2018, while others will go live by the end of this year as well as in 2019. While we are still determining significant details and procedures for the new system, we want to share some improvements and changes that will affect you down the road. The new system will:
- Specify the information needed on a supplier invoice to be processed for payment;
- Ensure all invoices are supported by and referenced to Crowley Purchase Orders;
- Redefine, if necessary, how supplier invoices are formatted to be recognized by OCR (Optical Character Recognition); and
- Explore Evaluated Receipt Settlement processing to eliminate invoices altogether, where appropriate.
We are committed to continuing to communicate with you to provide more details about our new system as determinations are made this year. As part of those efforts, we need your help by providing us with the name of the best person in your organization to contact regarding these changes as well as an email address to receive future notifications.
If you have any questions now, please feel free to contact us : .
We look forward to sharing more information with you in the near future, so please stay tuned.
Vendor / Supplier Account Update
Code of Conduct
Please review the Code of Conduct for vendors and suppliers.
Log In to our